NVivo是知您网搜集到的Mac os系统上一款质性分析软件，NVivo Mac版能够有效分析多种不同类型数据，诸如文字，图片，录音，录像等数据，是实现质性研究的最佳工具。
Built specifically for Mac users by dedicated Mac developers, NVivo for Mac is the best native Mac application for qualitative data analysis. If you’re a Mac person who needs to find insight in qualitative data, try NVivo for Mac – the advanced, feature rich, qualitative data analysis software, for Mac people.
NVivo for Mac Overview
- Import and analyze documents, images, PDFs, audio, video, spreadsheets, web pages, and Twitter and Facebook data.
- Work with data in virtually any language.
- Save time by autocoding datasets.
- Organize information using theme, case, and in-vivo coding.
- Review your work with coding stripes and highlighting.
- Import articles from reference management software like EndNote, Zotero, Refworks and Mendeley.
- Import from note-taking software OneNote Online.
- Import and create editable, synchronized transcripts.
- Keep track of thoughts and ideas with memos and annotations.
- Work in a team using project merging.
- Ask questions of your data using text search, word frequency, coding, matrix coding queries and coding comparison.
- Visualize and share your data with a comprehensive suite of visualizations.
- Export items to easily share your data, analysis and findings.
- Work with a user interface in English, German, French and Spanish.
Widest data support
Import, manage and analyze text, audio, video, images and spreadsheets. Additionally, download and use NCapture, a simple browser plugin, to collect social media and web content.
NVivo for Mac is the only native Mac qualitative data analysis software that allows you to collect data from both Facebook and Twitter as rich datasets. So you can access the online conversations and content about your topic of interest, but also the valuable data behind the comments, like demographics and locations.
Keep data organized
Use powerful organization and search tools to keep your data under control. Storing all your information in the one place means you can find what you need quickly and easily.
Save time by automatically grouping information based on your set criteria. Store ideas, assumptions and future plans in memos so you can prepare reports faster, and increase transparency and reliability. Use annotations to make notes about information in documents and PDFs as you work, so you don’t lose ideas that you want to explore later.
Categorize and analyze
Use powerful tools to categorize and classify data.
Use coding to bring different themes and topics, or entities like places and people together in a single category, so it’s easier to search, compare and identify patterns in your data. If you’re working with structured datasets, like surveys, take advantage of time-saving auto coding and auto classification functionality.
Keep entities like people and places separate as cases so you can build powerful queries based on attributes like demographic data.
Visualize your research
Use NVivo for Mac’s unique visualizations to brainstorm, map ideas, and visually explore connections, trends and patterns in your data. Discover key themes, phrases and new paths of investigation. Visually explore connections, similarities and differences between project items When you’re ready to share your findings, export your visualizations and use them to support the story of your research in reports and presentations.
Import bibliographical data, notes and article attachments from reference management software, EndNote, Zotero, RefWorks and Mendeley.
Take advantage of NVivo’s advanced querying grouping and analysis tools to explore articles and complete robust research papers faster.
Collect notes on-the-go using OneNote Online, and then easily import data into NVivo for analysis.