所属分类：其它工具 平台：Mac Os | 系统：OS X 10.11.5及以上 大小：21.73MB | 语言：英文 | 授权：破解 最后更新：2019年02月17日
Network Radar Mac破解版是知您网搜集到的Mac os系统上一款帮助用户管理网络的Mac软件，Network Radar for mac能帮助用户扫描你的网络和检索网络上的设备的详细信息，使用监控功能，并得到通知时的装置变更可达性，还能分配自己的名字，并从提供的图标中选择或输入自己的图标。
Network Radar for Mac功能特色
Network Radar is an easy-to-use network discovery and management tool that will allow you to retrieve detailed information on network devices.
- Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices (see below)
- Run useful Network Tools (see below)
- Use the Monitoring function and get notified when the reachability of a device changes
- Simply connect to a device by double-clicking it on the list (Quick Connect)
- Assign your own names and choose from provided icons or import own icons
- Use the simple rules / actions system for automatic processing of devices
- Scan a interface’s network, a certain subnet or a range of IP addresses
- Export a scan to CSV or TXT
- and much more…
- IP address
- MAC address
- Vendor name (e.g., “Apple, Inc.” or “Dell”)
- Domain name (DNS, reverse lookup)
- Bonjour name
- NetBIOS name
- Services (open ports)
- Response time (ping time)
- Mac model identifier (i.e. “iMac9,1”)
- Icon (automatically for Macs with model identifier)
- Special function (e.g., host is standard gateway)
- Reachability status
- SSH / Telnet username, port and password
- Device log
Included Network Tools:
- Remote shutdown/restart/sleep of other Macs
- Wake on LAN
- HTTP, HTTPS, AFP, SMB, FTP, VNC, RDP, SSH, TELNET for Quick Connect
Version 2.6.1: New Features
- New Network section with all Networks and its Scans.
- New Services section that gives you an overview of all Services found and its Hosts.
- A short description has been added to every Service.
- More Log messages have been added for new Hosts. I.e. it is now being logged if the Host has been found in the ARP or DNS cache.
- Options have been added to chose what is being displayed in the last row of prints and exported PDFs.
- Prints and exported PDFs now include the response time of each Host.
- Subnet Mask column has been added to the Networks list.
- The average response time of all Hosts of a Scan has been added to the Scans info.
- You can now see the log messages of all Hosts of a Scan in the Scan info.
- You can now stop a Scan from refreshing by clicking the X button next to its name in the sidebar.
- A refresh of a Scan in monitoring mode can now be stopped without stopping the monitoring.
- From now on the timeout you set in the preferences is the default value used by every Scan unless you change the timeout in the Scan’s settings.
- Minor interface improvements for macOS Mojave’s Dark Mode.
- More and improved help text here and there.
- Some new image rules have been added.
- The sort order of interfaces for new Custom Scans has been improved.
- The status type ‚uncertain‘ has been renamed to ‚unknown‘.
- You can no longer update your database form network Radar version 1.x to the new database type in version 2.x.
- Some users were unable to choose a custom host image or add new ones.
- The app could crash when selecting a custom host image.
- ‘Services’ was missing in the CSV export options.
- Although a Scan was deleted, its Hosts could still appear in Smart Folders and the All Hosts section until the app was restarted.
- In some cases the ping interval was ignored and the progress indicator was wrong.
- Refreshing a single Host did not always work via the File menu.
- Refreshing a single Host did not work outside of its Scan.
- Some Hosts appeared twice in the list.
- Some properties were cut off in the CSV export window.
- Some rules that checked the status of a Host did not work in the German localisation.
- Switching between different sections could crash the app for some users.
- The Quick Scan button did not work with certain types of VPN.
- The value of the the end or start IP of a Custom Scan was not validated and could result in Scans that would not refresh.
- There were some GUI issues in the Smart Folder edit window.
- When trying to activate the app before completing the welcome window the app did crash.
“Network Radar” Mac历史版本