Minutes是知您网搜集到的Mac os x系统上一款简洁美观的定时器软件，我们只需要根据自己的需要设定一个或是多个定时器，用于提醒我们到做指定的任务。
Minutes is a simple and colorful timer. For example, it can be used for the time left until a meeting begins, the time to walk the dog, or the time to go pick up your child.
Give it a try. See how the small, close-at-hand timer works for you when your schedule is packed and you may forget something. You can make Minutes into a little friend on your Mac for those important times in your busy life.
- Operation is as simple as putting up a memo on a cork board. Starts immediately when you smoothly turn the triangular knob.
- A colorful appearance – Choose from any of four color combinations: keynote, picnic, concert, or halftime. Match your mood or your desktop.
- The timer can be set for any time from 1 minute up to 6 hours.
- An alarm will sound when the time is up. (The count can be repeated when using the extended functions).
- An iTunes playlist will be played – iTunes will be stopped (the Mac can also be put to sleep when using the extended functions)
- Multiple instances of Minutes can run simultaneously.