HistoryHound for mac是一款浏览器历史记录及书签快速搜索工具。或者当您需要将书签精心组织，但它需要用鼠标再去菜单寻找想要的东西吗？HistoryHound会快速找到您要的页面!
HistoryHound for mac目前支持Safari、Firefox、Google Chrome、Camino、OmniWeb、Opera、Shiira、Flock、iCab、NetNewsWire and URL Manager Pro。
HistoryHound is for you if you ever tried to find something in your browser history or bookmarks, but couldn’t quite remember when or where you saw it. Or perhaps you’ve got your bookmarks meticulously organized, but it takes forever to mouse through the menus to get to something you want? HistoryHound will chase down the page for you – fast!
HistoryHound lets you quickly search for keywords in the entire content of all Web pages and RSS feeds you’ve visited recently, plus all those that you’ve bookmarked. It’s a “personal Web search.” Instead of hunting through endless lists of obscure URLs and page titles, just type in a few words that appear anywhere on the page, and even narrow it down to a specific range of dates if you remember when you saw it. HistoryHound will give you a list of matches, ranked by relevance.
HistoryHound currently supports Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome, Camino, OmniWeb, Opera, Shiira, Flock, iCab, NetNewsWire and URL Manager Pro.
- Fixed several crashes that occur when running under OS X 10.11 and macOS 10.12
- Clicking on the status message on the right near the top of the main search window will now open the index status window
- If a web page redirects to another page due to an HTTP 401, 403, 407 or 410 error, HistoryHound won't follow the redirect and won't try to repeatedly re-index that page
- You can now copy multiple URLs in the index status and error windows
- HistoryHound no longer tries to follow safari-extension URLs
- Added support for the Vivaldi browser
测试电脑：MacBook Pro(Osx 10.12.1)
开发商：St. Clair Software.