DoYourData Start Menu is a smart and comprehensive start menu/taskbar for OS X 10.7 and later. It is a start menu similar to the one found on Windows, but it is much more powerful than the Windows start menu. DoYourData Start Menu gives you easy access to applications, frequently-used functions, disk management and other tasks, junk removal, shutdown/restart, etc.
- Applications List – DoYourData Start Menu will list all the applications on your Mac: you can easily search, find, and open the applications you want.
- Task Manager – Check memory and CPU usage, manage tasks, and close unnecessary apps to speed up your system.
- Clean Up Junk – 1 click to clean up downloads and Trash.
- Manage Startup Items – Check the startup items and remove the unnecessary ones to increase boot speed. It also allows you to add new startup items.
- Disk Manager – Manage disks and devices: format disks and external drives, USBs, digital cameras, and card storage media.
- Quick Visit – Quickly view folders and frequently-used functions using shortcuts.
- Other Features – Shutdown/restart/sleep button; easily manage the voice, brightness, and background.