Transmit是知您网搜集到的Mac os x系统上一款功能齐全Mac用户必备的FTP客户端。其兼容于FTP，SFTP和TLS/SSL协议，提供比Finder更加迅速的iDisk账户接入。与此同时，用户还可以通过Transmit在任意应用程序中无须下载即可实时编辑文档，方便简洁，一步到位。
Transmit是一款经典强大的 FTP 客户端 老而弥坚的 Transmit 拥有打造了 8 年的坚固内核，功能也相当实用：支持多标签同时打开多个站点，点击一个远程项目即刻获得其 URL，在远程文件目录中进行搜索。当前Transmit版本在传统FTP之上支持更多新功能，比如提供 Dashboard Widget，Safari 风格下载窗口，支持 .Mac、Amazon S3 和 iDisk、WebDAV，以及Automator插件等等。
Transmit is a powerful and versatile Mac OS X application that makes it easy for you to manage and organize large files on various servers on clouds.
User-oriented interface with support for multiple tabs
- With Transmit’s help you can quickly and effortlessly transfer files to SFTP or FTP server, as well as Amazon S3 or WevDAV from within a user-oriented interface.
- Transmit comes a simple and reliable solution for users that need to maintain websites, upload numerous photos or perform backups.
- Transmit comes with a “Twin-Turbo Engine”, multi-connection transfer and FXP support fact that makes it a fast, smooth-running and dependable client for most Mac users.
- On top of that, Transmit enables you to limit the bandwidth, synchronize or compare files with ease.
Choose between a single or dual pane window
- From Transmit’s two-panel window you can view the files stored locally and the ones saved on the server. At the same time, Transmit helps you create a list with favorite servers add a new FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3 or WebDAV server.
- The top toolbar allows you to switch between the thumbnail, list, column and Cover Flow view mode and change from the a dual pane to a single pane window. In addition, Transmit seamlessly integrates Mac OS X’s Quick Look feature, a fact that helps you preview files before transferring them.
Handy synchronization features
- By accessing the Action drop-down menu, you can open the Info window, copy the file path or URL address, move items to Trash or the desired location, create duplicates, compress or label files. On top of that, you have the option to create new folders or files, refresh the list and open a folder in a new tab or new window.
- Thanks to the built-in search form, you can quickly and effortlessly filter the displayed items as soon as you start typing. The Preferences window enables you to change the default FTP client and configure Transmit to synchronize your favorite items via iCloud or Dropbox.
- Individual file transfers on very fast networks are now up to 20% faster!
- Brought back the Show Hidden Files toolbar button for quick access
- Added larger font size options for file browser text
- Fixed an issue with setting file permissions via VoiceOver
- Improved VoiceOver labels and selection for server creation sheet
- Added support for hidden file extensions
- Fixed an issue with filename preview not updating
- Added support for negative index values
- Counter numbers operations with four or more digits no longer unexpectedly contain comma
- Counter operation type now adds the correct number of digits to the filename
- Properly obtain the file extension when the filename has multiple periods
- Transferring a large number of very small files concurrently no longer causes the UI to lag
- Updating "Transfer up to n files simultaneously" preference no longer requires a reconnection to the server to be applied
- Improved memory usage when uploading to cloud-based protocols
- Backblaze B2: Fixed an issue that prevented transferring files with names containing a comma
- Amazon S3: fixed an issue that prevented recursive permissions from being applied successfully
- .git skip rule no longer prevents the expected files from being transferred after the rule is applied
- Resolved an issue that could prevent navigating back to the server root after initial connection
- Folders no longer report a size of zero when the Inspector is visible
- Added initial support for pseudo-hierarchical folders and directories
- File browser icons now scale with text size
- Local tab no longer shows remote server name after disconnecting
- Restored the ability to view security certificates, now in Servers > Certificate Details…
- "Here’s the plan…" File Sync description now correctly updates when switching sync direction
- Activity queue now displays file count for pending group transfers
- Improvements to Japanese localization
- Restored image dimensions on Quick Look window
- Disclosure triangle direction in the Inspector now matches macOS
- Resolving symlink directory in column view now updates file browser
- Selecting all now highlights correctly in column view
- Transmit no longer performs "Keep-Alive" connections with Crashlytics on startup when analytics are disabled. (Note: No analytics information was sent in this case.)
- Linked Folder Navigation now reliably retains state between launches
- Resolved an issue with Show Invisible Files not working on some FTP servers
- "Open in Terminal" actions no longer fail when remote shell isn’t Bash or ZSH
- Fixed a bug which would prevent certain AppleScripts from working
- Fixed an issue which could prevent connecting to http/s servers using the Authentication Negotiate method
- Fixed an issue which would make Google Drive uploads slower than expected
- Calculating remote size will no longer show -1 if the operation can not be completed
Transmit for Mac 5.0 b7 破解版
Transmit for Mac 5.0b5(43145) 破解版
Transmit for Mac 5.0b2(38320) 破解版
Transmit for Mac 5.0b1(36654) 破解版
Transmit for Mac 4.4.11 破解版
Transmit for Mac 4.4.10 破解版