Patina Mac版是一款Mac OS平台上的绘图软件，Patina是适用于Mac的画图应用，既美观优雅，又简单易用。
Patina 为 Mac 用户提供便捷好用的草图、图表和简单示意图绘制方法。
Patina 面世于加利福尼亚和华盛顿，是一款经过精心开发的高品质应用程序。 Patina 拥有优雅的用户界面和与 Microsoft 画图相类似的卓越功能，此外还包括：
Patina针对视网膜显示屏进行优化，要求使用 OS X 10.8（山狮系统）或更高版本。
Patina is a great way to draw sketches, diagrams, and simple illustrations on your Mac. As a Mac user accustomed to attractive, well-designed software, you’ll appreciate Patina’s elegant and intuitive interface. And if you’ve used Windows before, you’ll find that Patina not only offers the simplicity you like about Microsoft Paint, but also has some great additional features, including:
- Continuous shape rotation – objects can be rotated at any angle instead of being limited to specific degrees of rotation
- Easy tool width adjustment – use the slider to adjust the thickness of shape strokes as well as text font size
- Intuitive color management – user-configurable favorite colors are prominently displayed and easily selected or edited
- Transparent image saving – allows you to create an image that has no background color
- Independently moveable crop frame – easily move and resize crop frame without affecting the image
- Alpha blending of colors – blend a translucent color with the canvas color to create a new color
- Anti-aliasing control – turn on and off smooth edges at any time
- Patina includes some really nice enhancements and a few bug fixes:
- Two new types of arrow tools (solid head and linear head).
- Two new types of line tools (dotted line and dashed line).
- You can now open/import PSD, PDF, AI, and PS files (PSD files only open as non-layered, and you cannot directly save in these formats, but you can use the MacOS print dialog to save as PDF or PS format).
- User-configurable DPI setting (in Image menu, Adjust Canvas Size...).
- The eye dropper tool now shows sampled color in real time when you hover over the canvas, and it even distinguishes between the default white color canvas that represents a transparent background (i.e., a neutral background with no color) vs. a true white color that you have added to the canvas.
- Now you can optionally use a checkerboard canvas instead of the default white canvas to represent a transparent background by toggling Transparent Background on in the View menu. (Saving an image with a transparent background is now done by this same method instead of using a check box in the save dialog.)
- The rotation degrees indicator now has a decimal point, and you can control rotation degrees in exact 1, 5, and 45 degree increments by using the Option, Control, and Shift keys respectively while rotating with the mouse pointer.
- Improved automatic resizing of canvas to accommodate bigger image sizes.
- Improved usage of slider to increase and decrease size of selected areas.
- Keyboard shortcuts for ruler and grid.
- Moved Crop from Image menu to Edit menu.
- Full compatibility with Sierra, the newest version of macOS (formerly called OS X).
测试电脑：MacBook Pro(Osx 10.12)