Kiwi for Gmail是mac os平台上的Gmail邮箱客户端，Gmail是 Google 的免费网络邮件服务。它随付内置的 Google 搜索技术并提供15G以上的存储空间。可以永久保留重要的邮件、文件和图片，使用搜索快速、轻松地查找任何需要的文件。
Kiwi for Gmail (formerly Gmail for Mac) turns Gmail into a full-powered desktop email client. No one wants to use Gmail in the browser on their phone, and we felt they shouldn’t have to on the Mac either. 2 years in the making from a seasoned team with Apple, Bose, and iRobot experience. Like Gmail’s own apps on iOS, Kiwi for Gmail is a sophisticated email client-browser hybrid that gives you the full power of Gmail within a polished desktop experience.
Kiwi for Gmail is the only app that supports every Gmail feature, every detail, and with a technical foundation that is rebuilt from the ground up to make Gmail faster, easier to use, and more reliable in our app than in any browser. We’ve thoroughly integrated Gmail into the desktop experience in a way that simply is impossible in the browser. What results is the most seamless email experience you’ve ever seen.
- Use Gmail as a desktop app, freed from the browser.
- Get to all of your Gmail accounts in a single click. Never sign in again. Never search through tabs again or type to get to your email.
Reliable Multiple Accounts – Use up to 6 Gmail accounts simultaneously, built on an architecture that’s far more reliable than what Gmail uses in the browser.
- Chat and Hangouts – work across multiple accounts, like you’d expect.
- Google Drive – works across multiple accounts flawlessly, which you can’t even do in Chrome. Due to our unique architecture.
- Note: Kiwi for Gmail does not have *offline support*, which is incompatible with serving all Gmail’s features.
- Gmail as a Polished Desktop Experience – Windows for new messages, the calendar, Google Drive; Attach photos, documents, or whatever you want by just dragging them on; An inbox that works like a desktop application and not a strange menubar dropdown hybrid — we’ve thought of everything.
- Gmail as your Default Email Client – It really works. Replace Mail and Outlook completely with Kiwi for Gmail – click an email in Contacts or the browser and it’ll open one of our beautiful new email windows.
- Dock icon, Menubar dropdown, and full Inbox window.
- Gorgeous, simple New Message windows – Vastly improved over the browser. Watch how this makes it easier to
- Avoid going to the Inbox for Every Little Thing – We’ve obsessed over workflows and how people really use email, designing our app so that accessing your email is simple and not overwhelming. You shouldn’t have to dive into your inbox to write a quick note to someone, for instance.
- Huge attachments – Send giant files using Google Drive, which is now so quick to do, it’s even simpler than Dropbox.
- Powerful Keyboard Shortcuts – let you get to your email in a second.
- Important-Only Notifications – a desktop email first; use this optional feature and filter the noise right out of your email effortlessly.
- The Zen Switch – shut off all email notifications so you can focus, without shutting out the whole world.
- Find in page for inbox and message windows (cmd-f brings up Find, cmd-g moves to next match)
- Fix layout issue for certain configurations
- Fix issue with crash in rare circumstances
- Fixes for SSO issues with not quite valid certificates
- Update the unread counts when waking up
- Resolve a security bookmark issue for download location handling
- Stay quiet when the OS is in Do Not Disturb mode
- Speed up display of compose new message window in certain situations
- Resolve a potential crash on initial install
测试电脑：MacBook Pro(Osx 10.12.1)