Beyond Compare破解版是知您网搜集到的Mac os系统上一款强大的文件比较工具，Beyond Compare Pro支持目录和文件快速比较，显著的列出不同之处，支持文件夹、FTP 网站、ZIP 压缩包等，各种匹配比较模式等等，非常强大的一款DIFF工具。
- 并列比较文件夹、FTP 网站或 Zip 文件；
- 按名称、类型、修改日期、大小或 CRC 分类；
Beyond Compare allows you to quickly and easily compare your files and folders. By using simple, powerful commands you can focus on the differences you’re interested in and ignore the rest. You can then merge the changes, synchronize your files, and generate reports for your records. You can compare entire drives and folders at high speed, checking just sizes and modified times, or thoroughly verify every file with byte-by-byte comparisons. Once you’ve found specific files you’re interested in, Beyond Compare can intelligently pick the best way to compare and display them. Text files can be viewed and edited with syntax highlighting and comparison rules tweaked specifically for documents, source code, and HTML. The text contents of Microsoft Word .doc and Adobe .pdf files can also be compared but not edited. Data files, executables, binary data, and images all have dedicated viewers as well, so you always have a clear view of the changes.
The Standard version of Beyond Compare is a full-featured comparison tool, and is free to use. The Pro version of Beyond Compare adds the following features: 3-way text merge, 3-way folder merge, built-in SFTP support, text replacement, Folder-Compare alignment overrides, and support for WebDAV, Dropbox, and subversion.
- Fixed current side indication when switching from path edits to other controls (e.g. “Find what” edit).
- OS X: Fixed “Touch” dialog modifying dates off by an hour depending on if daylight saving time is in effect.
- Fixed “Open With” to use URL paths instead of profile: based ones when 1 or more than 2 items are selected.
- Fixed excess memory usage when loading FTP/SFTP folder listings.
- Removed “Floating Extended” from “Little Endian Values” and “Big Endian Values” submenus.
- OS X: Fixed downloading and installing updates failing with a “File missing” error. (Broken in 4.1.4).
- Linux: Fixed support for -title1 and related switches.
- Fixed resource leak when generating Folder Compare reports.
- Fixed exit codes returned when using ClearCase’s -status_only switch.
- Fixed orphan columns to not be excluded from the comparison.
- Fixed Session Settings dialog’s handling of last column.
- Fixed detection of cell type error.
- Fixed Table Compare crash when regional settings are Dutch but file and format overrides are English.
“Beyond Compare” Mac历史版本